Pre-Filled Syringes Unit
WNB is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers of sterile pre-filled syringes for pharmaceutical and biosimilar products (0.25- 1.1 ml) in the region.
The production process takes place in a state -of -the-art facility equipped with high efficient machines from European brands in accordance with the latest international guidelines.
Material and personnel flow are very well controlled to assure continious sterility and aseptic filling.
The unit will accommodate high-tech suites for:
- Sterilization: Where all the machines product contact parts are sterilized perior to installation.
- Automated Fill-Finish: Where the product is being filled under aseptic condition to insure sterility.
- Inspection: Where the filled syringes are being inspected for any visible impurities to assure product quality.
- Primary Packaging: Where the syringe is being labelled with product data (batch number and expiry date) then blistered.
- Secondary Packaging: Where the blisters are being put in the product specific carton box which is overprinted with the product data (batch number, price and expiry date).
- Cold storage:Where the product is being stored according to the storage condition suitable for each product.